Stoke Climsland Fun Day
Sunday 2nd July 2023 10am – 4pm
Duchy College Stoke Climsland
Please note, this is a pre-bought ticketed event – purchase your tickets online
Join us for a fun-filled family day out at our Duchy College Stoke Climsland campus set in beautiful rolling hills and home to Future Farm.
We have activities and entertainment for all including: Extreme Bike Battle, Early Medieval Re-enactment village and displays. Plus, equine shows, dog show, craft and retail stalls, a mouth-watering mix of food and drink and much more.
We are a dog friendly site with free onsite parking with a dedicated disabled parking area.
ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES
Morvleydh – Early Medieval Re-enactment village & displays
Extreme Bike Battle
Reptiles and Insects
Rabbits, Rats, Mice and Ferrets
Tractor and Trailer Rides
FOOD & DRINK
Sweets, popcorn, candyfloss
Hog Roast – Hungry Hog South West
Beers – Little Shed of Beers
Polish Traditional Food – Justine’s Kitchen
Rustic Pizza’s – Unleashed Pizza
Mediterranean & Middle Eastern Food – World Food
Tea, Coffee & Cakes – Duchy College Parson Restaurant
Fire Pit BBQ – Trevenson Restaurant
Cornish Flapjack Shack
Amy’s Silver Jewellery
Daamn Good Bakes
Launceston and District Cats Protection
This year we are hosting a community craft competition, whether you’re a budding baker, junior pasty extraordinaire or love to knit in your down time, we would be delighted to see you showcase your skills. Judging will take place on the day (2nd July) with the winners of each category announced in the afternoon.
- Preserves – We’re looking for the best in jams, marmalades and stewed fruits.
- Textiles – From blankets and throws to stuffed creatures and wall hangings, we want to see what you can create with a crochet hook knitting or sewing needle.
- Sweet Bake – Classic bakes such as cakes, fruit pies and scones or something of your own creation! Vegan options are more than welcome
- Pasty and Junior Pasty – We welcome all types of pasty crimping and filling, including vegetarian and vegan options.
- Centrepiece – Wow us with your table centrepiece, including floral arrangements, vase work and candle arrangements.
- School Team Project – For primary schools to enter either a creative/craft group project. Let your imaginations run wild with terrariums, mosaics, garden designs etc… If you can dream it, we want to see it!
- Chutneys/Pickles – Test your Christmas recipes out in summer or blow our socks off with some powerful pickled onions! All types of chutney and pickles are welcome
- Savoury Bake – Do you have the best meat pie or a family recipe for sourdough, passed down through generations? Open for savoury pastries and breads.
- Vegetable – Whether you have the best tasting tomato or some over-sized miracle grow veg, we want to see the best your garden has to offer.
- Junior Creative – Junior Creative is for anyone 15 and under wanting to enter any of the categories listed or to create something completely different!
REGISTER YOUR ENTRY HERE
If you have any other questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stoke Climsland, Callington PL17 8PB | Click here for map
Heading north from Bodmin Bypass/A30
Turn right onto B3257 (6.6 mi). Then turn left onto Stoke Rd (1.3 mi) then turn right (0.4mi), following signposts for Duchy College.
Heading east from Okehampton
Take the A388/B3254/A30 exit towards Launceston / Bude / Callington / Liskeard / A390 (0.2 mi). At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Western Rd (0.2 mi) then right to merge onto A30 towards Okehampton / Callington / A388 / Liskeard / A390 (0.6 mi). Take the A388 exit towards Plymouth / A38 / Callington / Liskeard / A390 / Tavistock / B3362 (0.2 mi). Turn right onto Tavistock Rd/A388 (0.2 mi), then at the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Tavistock Rd / A388. Follow this road for 6.1mi and Duchy College Stoke Climsland will be signposted on the left.
Duchy College Stoke Climsland has ample on-site parking with just a short walk to the main grounds.
Parking: On site parking available on campus with disabled spaces available close to the main arena.
Payments: Please be aware that some traders and exhibitors can only accept cash payments and there are no cash points on site.
Dogs: All dogs must be kept on a lead under control. Dog waste bins will be located across the site, please pick up after your dog.
If you’re interested in joining us for the day, we have a range of food and drink trade stands, exhibitor, charities and craft stands available subject to approval. Please find booking forms here
All tickets are available online in advance only. This will help to minimise queuing for tickets on the day and allows our teams to safely plan for your arrival so we can continue to provide a great event experience.
- Adult £5
- Child (5-15) £3
- Family ticket – two adults and two children £15
- Children under 5s free
(including online booking fee)
Disabled parking is situated on a paved area near the main arena.